Sahara Infrastructure and Housing is a part of Sahara India Pariwar, one of India’s largest business conglomerates with diversified business interests that include Finance, Infrastructure and Housing, Media and Entertainment, Consumer Merchandise Retail, Manufacturing and Information Technology.
Based on the size of its land reserves available for development and the number of locations in which its land reserves are located, the Sahara Group, with an enviable land bank of over 33,633 acres has to its credit a dazzling portfolio of realty products. It has a proven legacy with several completed and on-going projects:
- Aamby Valley City, the first fully integrated Hill City offering well laid out world class infrastructure and facilities for premium living.
- The Sahara Group was among the first real estate developers to offer space to organized retail – Sahara Bazaar, Sahara Shopping Centre, Sahara Trade Centre, Sahara Plaza, Sahara Ganj in Lucknow and Sahara Mall in Gurgaon.
- Sahara States in Lucknow, Bhopal, Hyderabad and Gorakhpur has found many satisfied customers of a residential complex.
- The Sahara Group has also forayed into hospitality with Sahara Star, Mumbai and the iconic Grosvenor House, London.
- The Sahara Hospital in Lucknow is a state-of-the-art tertiary care hospital with more than 50 super specialties and the latest equipment.
- Sahara Prime City Limited, the real estate arm of the Sahara Group under which come brands Sahara City Homes and Sahara Grace is today one of the largest real estate developers of India, catering to all demand segments of the country.
- Sahara City Homes, the world’s largest chain of Mega Quality Townships, offering a relaxed, secure and healthy environment to its residents is also an ideal blend of value addition amenities and facilities.
Live Projects - Lucknow, Jaipur, Indore, Nagpur, Satna, Coimbatore, Porbandar, Aurangabad, Solapur, Katni, Gwalior, Bareilly and Kashipur
- Sahara Prime City Limited has also completed and sold out two Sahara Grace projects – Gurgaon and Lucknow. Both today stand as status symbol for all those who have excelled in life, have a penchant for the best and an attitude of no compromise.
Live Projects – Kochi and Cuttack-Bhubaneswar